Pagina's

Fresh from the press

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just a quick update

Hi guys.

Just got time for a quick post so i thought i would let you all know what i am currently working on. First of all the Blog's new look is just about done and i'm pretty happy the way it turned out.
However, if there's someone out there who could clarify how i could make the background of my banner transparent, that would be great ! I am still somewhat of a newbie at this whole blogging thing to be honest ^_^

Second, i know that my posts have been somewhat random, most of them covering the news. Im still trying to come up with a bunch of regularly returning segments that i can do alongside my news posts.
I hope you guys find my writing a bit enjoyable, i sure try to make it that way.

Later today i will post my thougts on the official tier 11 armor that just went live on the beta servers.

So stay tuned !
Toendra

p.s.:  And as always, if someone who reads has any questions, comments or suggestions. You can leave always leave a comment or send me an e-mail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment